SHIPING AND TRANSPORT OF GOODS
1. If the mode of transport is agreed upon by a buyer's special request, the buyer bears the risk and any additional
costs associated with this mode of transport.
2. If the seller is obliged under the purchase contract to deliver the goods to the place specified by the buyer in the order, the buyer is obliged to take over
goods upon delivery.
3. If, for reasons on the part of the buyer, it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in a manner other than that stated
in the order, the buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with the repeated delivery of the goods, respectively. costs associated with another
4. Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier, the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in case of any defects this
immediately notify the carrier. In the event of a violation of the packaging indicating unauthorized entry into the consignment, the buyer
to take over the consignment from the carrier.
5. Other parties' rights and obligations in the carriage of goods may alter the seller's special delivery terms if they are the seller
6. We provide transport services through the Toptrans partner service in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Order above 5000,- CZK incl. VAT ….. Free of charge
Czech Republic ……………………….….….. 250,- CZK incl. VAT
Slovakia …………………………………….... 350,- CZK incl. VAT
7. Personal pickup is free at our Space, Rámová 1, 110 00 Praha 1 and Space, Vězeňská 6, 110 00 Praha 1.